No adult content, please
Guidelines for Writing Articles/Columns
How to submit content
- Please login or register for automatic contributor status.
- If you have already submitted this piece elsewhere, please say so. Otherwise, we will assume it is exclusive to our paper.
- Your submission will be marked “pending” and reviewed on an “on spec” basis. After we become familiar with the nature and quality of your work, we will permit immediate publication of your articles.
- Maximum length: 800 words. If you submit a longer piece, it will appear online, but may not be published in print.
- CMG (our parent company) retains all copyright, print and electronic distribution rights to articles published on www.orlandoadvocate.com
- Please email stories to:
- Include your telephone number and how you wish yourself or your article to be described in the editor’s note (i.e., John Doe, Contributing Writer | Jane Cosmo, Special [or Exclusive] to the Advocate, etc).